Blog Archive

Friday, September 30, 2011

Christmas Cards!

I don't know about you, but one thing I love about the holidays is making up a Christmas card to send out to family and friends.

For months before Christmas, I am checking out the latest styles and designs and trying to decide what I want our family card to look like. I love ones with pictures! I love getting them too, because then after Christmas, I take all the photo cards, cut out the pictures and keep them on my fridge. =)

Last year I got my Christmas cards from TinyPrints.com and I loved them! This year I am so excited to get to work with them again! They have great quality cards, and the service is amazing! Here are a few I am looking at...

Be Merry

Merry Modest

Jazzy Christmas

Those are just a few, but there are tons to choose from! It is definitely going to be a hard choice with all the new designs this year!

What do you do for Christmas cards? If you are looking for a high quality card at a reasonable price, I highly recommend Tiny Prints!



No comments: