Blog Archive

Friday, September 30, 2011

6 Months (and 5 days) old!

So yeah, I wanted to post this on Sunday, but oh well... hehe.

My baby girl is 6 months old! How did this happen? I still remember the day she was born. (though I am sure I always will!)

Ellie had her 6 month checkup and she is getting big! She was in the 2nd percentile at her 4 month checkup, but this month, she is up to the 45th percentile! yay! She is 15lb 8oz and 25 inches long.

She can sit by herself and only falls over after a while. But she gets steadier and steadier every day! She is rolling all over the place, and is starting to realize she can push herself forwards. It is only a matter of time before she is scooting, then crawling!

She got her ears pierced a couple weeks ago while we were on vacation. Such a big girl!

She is talking up a storm! When she is awake, she is babbling all the time! Making all different sounds! I think she is going to be as talkative if not more than her brother! hehe.

She loves he big brother! She is always full of smiles for him when he is around. =) and he loves to make her laugh! I hope that never ends!

She is still not sleeping more than 4-6 hours at a time at night, and takes 2-3 naps during the day (which are usually a fight to get her down for unless she falls asleep while in the car or while nursing.)

She is still partially nursing, and is nursing more than her brother was at this age! yay!

She has had squash, green beans and bananas with rice cereal. She loves the squash and bananas, but wasn't crazy about the green beans (though she did eat most of them.)

She still loves attention, and doesn't like being left alone for more than a few minutes. She is going to be our feisty drama queen I think. ;-)

Her hair is so far staying red! yay! It is coming in a strawberry blonde. I love it, and I pray it does stay red! I've always wanted a red headed baby!





1 comment:

Kat said...

She is so cute! :)