Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sleep Deprived

Sorry I have been so on and off with blogging.... I have been a little sleep deprived over here.

Little miss Ellie has decided that sleep is overrated. She wakes up every 1-3 hours throughout the night. She usually nurses back to sleep, which is good, but it takes me a while to fall asleep, and then by the time I am finally asleep, it seems she is up again...

I don't think I have gotten more than a 3 1/2 hour chunk of sleep in over a month. Part of me wants to start sleep training, but I think it would just wake Jack up and it would be even worse.

So prayerfully, she will start sleeping better, and I will have a little more energy and time to blog. =) Thanks for sticking with me, and I will try and be a little better!



2 comments:

Ummi said...

Ah, Sleep!
Same is my case. I wish I knew about the sleep deprivation part before having the baby, atleast I would have been prepared :) Just hang in there, things will get better..

Cat Davis - Food Family Finds said...

You poor thing! As much as I love my babies, I don't miss the days of no sleep. It use to get so bad I would fall asleep while Kaydence was nursing.