From their site:
Your goal is to slice. Our goal is to help you do it with style, beauty, and grace. That’s why every Slice™ cutting tool is a passionate celebration of vibrant color, bold design, and extraordinary function. We collaborate with some of the most innovative designers on the planet. They take everyday objects - scissors, clippers, knives, letter openers - and rethink them. How can a pair of scissors be better? What can we do to reinvent a box cutter so it is easier to use? How can we reconfigure beauty tools to make them into works of art? The result is a collection of award-winning, innovative cutting tools for your home, office, and school that will help you slice in style and inspire you to create great works of art yourself. Slice was founded in 2008 by TJ Scimone as a way to help fund long-term care for his son, Alex, who is autistic. A minimum of 1% of all Slice product sales is donated to help fund autism research. By purchasing our products, you’re helping to find a cure for the millions of children and their families who live with autism every day.
I love that by buying their products you are contributing to a good cause as well!
Slice sent me their safety cutter to try out.
The Slice™ Safety Cutter is the most versatile tool you'll ever own. Features a finger-friendly microscopic ceramic blade that's quick, easy and a safe substitute for scissors. Our Safety Cutter is perfect for scrap-booking, clipping recipes, coupons and news articles, removing shrink-wrap, opening CDs, DVDs, and plastic packaging, and more. Includes a built-in magnet and key-ring hole.
- Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel
- Stays sharp and never rusts
- Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
- Finger-Friendly™ Design
- For left- and right-handers
This is such a neat little tool. It is great for cutting out coupons! There are so many little things you can use it for! I can see this thing getting lots of use!
Slice generously sent me 2 Safety cutters, and I want to pass one on to one of my fabulous readers!
How to enter:
1. (Mandatory) Go to Slice and tell me another product you would love to try.
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow Me on Twitter (1 entry)
5. "Like" My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @katrinawelch and link to the giveaway! (use to link) (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link back to this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (2 entries)
9. Put my blog button on your site (1 entry)
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US Residents and will end on Feb 6th