Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's gonna be a hard month...

For all of us. Josh started a second part time temp job last night. It was an opportunity that he was offered, and the pay made it worth the extra work. At the end of the month we will have a nice chunk in savings and he will probably have a motorcycle.

But, it's going to be rough. For him, obviously, because he will be working 12-ish hour days. For Jack, because he won't be seeing his daddy very much. And for me, because that means that I am almost like a weekday single parent...

I know there are lots of families who do this every day, and I applaud you. I think under normal circumstances it would be a little easier, but being 7 1/2 months pregnant, closing on a house in 3 weeks and trying to get things packed, and trying to keep the house clean and make meals every day... I am just exhausted!

I know it is definitely worth it, and hopefully it won't be as bad as I am expecting... and at least we still have the weekends!

No comments: