Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WeeRide Kangaroo Carrier Ltd. Review!

I recently got the opportunity to work with Kent Bicycles on a review. When they offered to send me the WeeRide Kangaroo Carrier Ltd, I was super excited! Jack loves being outside, and Josh likes riding his bike. We have been wanting to get one of these for a while but just haven't had the extra money. We knew that Jack would love it.


The Wee Ride Kangaroo Carrier, Ltd offers:

-Center-mounted bike seat for your child provides front-row view, added protection from your surrounding arms
-New sleeker design
-Sturdy steel/plastic construction; installs on almost any adult bike
-Features seat harness, height-adjustable foot cups, and padded front bumper
-For kids ages one year and up; maximum weight of 40 pounds
-Ultra thick padding and padded shoulder straps

I was impressed when we got this. It looked as I expected, if not nicer! it was relatively easy to install on the bike, and looked so comfy it made me wish I could fit in it!

And, needless to say, Jack absolutely loves it! He walks by the garage and tried to go in saying "bookoo" (which means bike ride in Jack talk) hehe. =) He would never get off if he had the choice! Josh also loves that Jack is sitting in front of him instead of behind.



I would highly recommend this carrier to anyone who likes to ride a bike and has a toddler! You can get them at thousands of retailers, and I know I saw the kangaroo carrier at our local walmart, and it was very decently priced too!

No comments: