Blog Archive

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Little Hockey player =)

Josh is set on Jack being a hockey player (despite the fact we live in a desert and there are no hockey teams within 200 miles...) But Jack seems to already be developing a love for hockey...

Here is a little video of him playing with the hockey stick we got him with some Christmas money last week...



It was cute, yesterday morning I got him out of bed and he saw his Predators Jersey (that is our hockey team!) sitting on his bookshelf. He pointed to it and kept saying "hoc-ey" so I asked him if he wanted to wear it and he said "yeah!"
So I put it on him, and He kept pointing to it saying "hoc-ey!" too cute! Here are a few pictures of him from yesterday...

Wearing Daddy's Hat...

Pointing to his shirt and saying "Hoc-ey"

This one was just too cute!



2 comments:

Kat said...

Thank you for sharing! The pictures are too cute. My husband wants our little peanut to be a hockey player too. Luckily we moved back North so his odds a little better.

L Howard said...

Cute pics! My son says "foos fa" for football. My husband didnt watch football until our son was born. We cant wait for the Super Bowl this year.