From their site:
InchBug is a company founded in 2004 by parents who had a revolutionary idea for a product that would make parents’ lives simpler. InchBug’s initial product, BumpyName – The Original Orbit Label® was introduced in 2005 and is now the preferred method for labeling drink containers. Orbit Labels have been featured in national parenting magazines and received numerous awards and accolades for innovation and practicality.
Inchbug sent me a set of custom orbit labels to review. If you haven't already guessed, I love them! They are perfect for sippy cups and bottles!
I love them! They are great for the church nursery where they ask us to label everything! They even work great for water bottles and stuff. I highly recommend them!
Want to check them out for yourself? Head over to Inchbug.com. They have tons of other great products too! =)
Or you can win! Inchbug has graciously offered one of my lucky readers the chance to win a set of custom orbit labels!
How to enter:
1.(Mandatory) Head over to Inchbug and tell me another product you love besides the labels I mentioned!
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow Inchbug or Me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" Inchbug and/or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @Inchbug and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to inchbug.com and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (2 entries)
9. Put my blog button on your site (1 entry)
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
U.S. Residents only. Must be 18 or older to win. Giveaway will end on Feb 8th.