Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

David's Cookies Review



I recently got the chance to try out an assorted tin of David's Cookies. Now, I love cookies! There is not a flavor of cookie I have tried that I didn't like.


The flavors in the tin are Chocolate Chunk (not your ordinary chocolate chip cookie), Peanut Butter, Macadamia with White Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Cherry, and Double Chocolate Chunk (Chocolate Cookie.)

I think my favorites were the peanut butter (always a favorite of mine!) the macadamia white chip and the oatmeal raisin. All the cookies tasted fresh and were really good!

These would make a perfect gift for someone this holiday season, especially as a host gift for all those parties you'll be going to! They even sell cookie dough! Which, I think if I bought... would never make it to the oven! hehe.

If you are looking for a good company that sells cookies and other desserts, be sure to check out David's Cookies!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I am done reading your blog. I used to enjoy it but it has turned it to one giant ad. I hope the free stuff is worth it.