Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Undercover Mama Review!


I recently got the chance to review an Undercover Mama nursing shirt!

Undercover Mama
is a strapless undershirt that hooks to your favorite nursing bra. Discreet, stylish, and practical Undercover Mama makes nursing your baby easy and convenient, at home or on the go

So, how does it work? Here is a picture example:



I love this shirt! It is so easy to use! I am not nursing yet, but I love how long it is, and I am wearing it with my regular bra (hooking it onto the straps) as an undershirt... and it covers my unbuttoned jeans and doesn't ride up! I want to get one in ever color! If you are pregnant or nursing I highly recommend these undershirts!

Want to try it out? Get Your Undercover Mama Today!
All Undercover Mama shirts are available for $20.00. Mix and match, or get one of each. For a limited time, free shipping is available when you buy two or more shirts! Undercover Mama is easy to use, and stylish to wear!

No comments: