Blog Archive

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Achy feet, problems solved and we're going camping!

I hate trying to think of clever titles... I am so not creative when it comes to that sort of thing. Just wanted to share. =)
Anyways, my feet hurt. I think I mentioned it in a blog last week, but these long shifts at the pharmacy are just killing my feet, and I can't wait until I have the money to buy a good pair of supportive shoes.
As for the scheduling issues I blogged about in my last post, I think we have gotten it all figured out. I am working at the airport monday from 8-5, and thursday from 12-5. Then I am at the phamracy T,W, & F from 10-7 and sat. 9-6. busy week. Then the week after that, I am just coming in for 2 hours to help make sure the advertising got done. I just got my schedule from the pharmacist, managed to get him to make a couple adjustments for her, then gave it to her and said "this is what I can do..." And she was fine with it. Should have done that in the first place. haha. So I feel a little better about that.

So as an end to this super stressful week, we are leaving tonight to go camping! yay! (the stress won't end until we are on our way of course!) I am working until 5, then I have to run home and shower real quick, pack the ice chest while josh loads the care, then we are leaving! I am super excited. we have several friends coming too. We are going to sly park (jenkinson lake - Pollock Pines, CA)I am excited to be able to go swimming and relax and roast marshmallows!

So anyways, I bid you all a happy weekend, and I will be back to the blogosphere on Sunday night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds perfect! have a great and relaxing time.

Goodies for Mom said...

Thanks for helping spread the word about our "Blogging for Blood Cancer" Event!!!!!!

Lois

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the Blogging for Blood Cancer button! I think it's awesome that you're also walking in Light The Night for your mom and cousin.

I hope you're having a fun and relaxing camping trip!

Aunt Julie said...

Thanks for sharing the Comment Love! Please join our campaign to e-mail Oprah about Uncle Lynn and Pop'rs--check out today's post to find out how. It would be soooooooooo awesome if you did! I've got my fingers crossed...