Blog Archive

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The work day...

So, Friday night we went up to my parents property so that we could help them on the garage they are building. We hung out friday night, sat in front of the bonfire and relaxed.
This is what it looked like when we got there friday:


Saturday morning... lower part of the property:



Saturday we woke up, hung out for a little bit, waited for some other people to get there, and they got to work. (Me and my mom just hung out and watched.) They got a lot done in one day! We had to drive into town twice (20 minute drive or so each way) to go to Ace Hardware, once for nails, and the second time for subfloor glue and screws.
This is what it looked like when they finished for the day:

They got a lot done!
This is my dad:

This is Jeremiah... he helped a lot, but he is crazy! I would have fallen if I tried this...


So, after they were done working, my mom made steaks and baked potates and corn on the cob... yum!!! Then we headed home! We were exausted. But it was a good day.

Today we got up and went to breakfast with my Nanny (step-grandma) and then went to the dog park and met adam and renee there, and let Stella play around a little bit. Then we took her to Petsmart to get a bath... which they didn't do a very good job... I am not too happy about it.... I may write the manager or something. Oh well. Now we are just hanging out at home. It is a nice day outside.... almost too hot to go outside. well, not really, but hotter than we are used to... it is in the 80's. =)

Here are a couple pictures of the dogs I will leave you with..... Stella, My parent's dog Onyx, who is a Black German Shepherd, and my brother's puppy, Achilles, who is a boxer pitbull puppy. Enjoy and have a great sunday!



No comments: