Blog Archive

Monday, August 1, 2011

Nasty film on your dishes?

So, I am finding that like me, a lot of people are mad that phosphates were taken out of dish detergents, right? Yeah, my dishes have had a nasty white film on them that is impossible to get off, and nothing has worked! I was about ready to start washing dishes by hand...

Until I posted my frustrations on Facebook and my wonderful friend Christy told me that you can still get Trisodium Phosphate! So, I did a little reasearch, and lo and behold, Lowes and Home Depot (and many other hardware stores, I am sure) still sell T.S.P as a cleaning agent!

So for $10, you can get a 72 ounce box of T.S.P powder, and all you have to do is add 1 tsp to every load of dishes... which means that box will last through over 400 loads!

I am literally over here singing the Hallelujah Chorus! (and dancing around the room in joy because I will finally have clean dishes!)

I am so going to Home Depot tonight!!!




No comments: