Blog Archive

Monday, August 1, 2011

Jack's "Baby"

All of a sudden the other day, Jack decided that his puppy doll was a baby. He was very concerned about "baby." He walked around with "baby," put baby in the bouncer, and in the swing. Then of course "baby eat" so he lifts up his shirt and holds "baby" up to his stomach to eat. I really wish I had gotten a picture of that one. Haha. I ended up giving him a bottle to feed "baby" with.

When it was nap time, he was very concerned about "baby" so I had to tell him I would take care of "baby" while he went nigh-night. And of course, "baby" had to go to sleep in the crib with him. It is so cute! I wish I had an actual doll for him to play with, but he seems happy with his baby.

I was able to get a few pictures with my phone, sorry they aren't great. =)









No comments: