Blog Archive

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nourish Review




Pleasing thirsty & hungry little ones on the go…is tough. There’s the juggling, the grabbing and of course, the spilling. That’s why one mom created Nourish. Nourish is purified spring water that is spill-proof. Nourish is made in the USA and is both BPA-free & Phthalate-free.

Nourish Baby comes in a formula-ready bottle with a nipple top. Each 8 oz bottle can be recycled and reused.

Nourish Toddler comes with 10oz of purified spring water and a no-spill sippy top that won’t let water out or food in.

Nourish sent me a sample of the baby and toddler bottles. They were neat, and would be good for on the go. You could keep a couple in the car for those moments when you find yourself without a bottle or sippy cup.
Jack loved them. He drank all the water, and he usually isn't a huge water drinker. The nozzle was a little more difficult for him to drink out of than other sippy cups, but it didn't seem to bother him much. (I tried it out and found it a little tough.)
I used the bottle one when we were in the doctors office and he was fussy. I had a little juicy juice box in my purse and put that in the water since it had the extra space. He really liked that, and drank it all.

I was even able to wash and reuse the bottles! With a really tight budget I probably wouldn't buy these often, but Maybe for trips and stuff I would splurge. They are definitely convenient!

Want to try it for yourself? Go to Nourish-inc.com to order online or see if there is a store near you where you can buy it!

No comments: