So what is Relaxzen? According to the website:
"Our first two products address two distinct needs. The first, RelaxZen DAY, is formulated with the highest quality ingredients to relax you, yet keep you focused and on-task during your day. Each ingredient was carefully chosen with our busy, multi-tasking consumer in mind. Many other relaxation shots can make you feel drowsy, sleepy, and emotionally distant; however, RelaxZen DAY can ease everyday anxiety and stress while allowing you to stay at the top of your game. RelaxZen NIGHT, was crafted to allow people to fall asleep quickly and wake up refreshed and ready to tackle their day. By incorporating melatonin and valerian root extract into the product along with B-vitamins, we created the perfect remedy for people who are often too anxious to easily fall asleep.
Together, our products address the increasingly hectic lifestyle everyone faces daily. We are confident that you will find them as beneficial and enticing as we do."
So, What did he think? Well, he usually takes Melatonin at night to help him sleep, so he drank the night formula instead. He says it seemed to help as well as the melatonin, and he slept good too. He tried the day formula, but said he didn't really notice a difference. But he doesn't stress out much anyways, and is pretty laid back, so that could be why. ;-)
How would you like to try some for yourself? You can purchase Relaxzen Online Here, or check their website for a store near you who carries it!
Or, you can win! Relaxzen has offered one lucky reader a day and night pack!
How to enter:
1. (mandatory) Go to Relaxzen and tell me one of the ingredients and what it helps with.
2. Subscribe to my blog via email - on right sidebar, must be verified. Make sure you leave the email you subscribed with! (2 entries)
3. "Like" Relaxzen or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
4. Follow Relaxzen or me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. Follow my blog
6. Put my blog button on your site (1 entry)
7. Blog about the giveaway (2 entries)
8. Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @relaxzen and @katrinawelch. (1 entry)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents over the age of 18.
Giveaway will end on Sept. 30th.
Relaxzen provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.