I like diet soda. It's all I drink. I can't handle the sugar in the regular soda... but I hate the fact that diet sodas have aspartame in them! Which is why I try to limit myself.
So, I was really excited when Zevia offered to send me a case of their sodas to try!
ZEVIA is the first all natural zero calorie soda. With only pure ingredients, ZEVIA contains none of the chemically processed artificial sugar substitutes, artificial flavors or artificial colors found in other diet sodas. ZEVIA is all-natural, has zero calories, zero net carbs, zero fat, and little or no sodium (depending on flavor).
All seven delicious ZEVIA varieties - ZEVIA Natural Cola, ZEVIA Natural Orange, ZEVIA Natural Twist, ZEVIA Natural Root Beer, ZEVIA Natural Black Cherry, and ZEVIA Natural Ginger Ale - are healthier and taste better than any other diet soda. Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions about ZEVIA.
Learn the facts about ZEVIA's pure, all natural ingredients including stevia, an herb native to South and Central America used for centuries to sweeten food. Stevia is hundreds of times sweeter than sugar and has no effect on blood sugar levels. Click here to learn more about the history and science of stevia.
So how did they taste? You're probably thinking "Oh, they taste just like all the other diet sodas out on the market..." But they really don't! I actually didn't care for some of the flavors because they tasted like regular soda, and I am so used to the taste of diet! My husband who is anti-diet anything actually liked them. He said they tasted better than any other diet soda he has tried. My favorites were the black cherry and the ginger root beer.
Want to try some for yourself? Go here to see where it is available in your area, or order online!
Or you can win some! Zevia has generously offered 1 mixed case and 2 mixed 6-packs! (3 winners total!)
How to enter:
1. (Mandatory) Visit Zevia and tell me what flavor you are most excited to try and where you can get it near you.
2. Follow my blog or the zevia blog (1 entry each)
3. Follow Zevia or Me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" Zevia or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @zevia and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to zevia and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (3 entries)
9. Put my blog button on your site (1 entry)
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US Residents! Must be 18 or older to win.
Giveaway will end on Sept. 5th
Disclaimer: I received a free product in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own and did not reflect the receipt of the free item.