I recently got the opportunity to do a review for Fantasy Jewelry Box!
FantasyJewelryBox.com is one of the leading online retailers of celebrity and designer inspired jewelry. Although celebrity inspired jewelry is their specialty, They are also a leading online retailer for replica celebrity rings, fake engagement rings and faux wedding sets.
Their sterling silver jewelry collections primarily consists of high end genuine .925 Sterling Silver with high-quality cubic zirconia stones. They also proudly carry gold jewelry collections as well as fashion jewelry and costume jewelry for the more budget-friendly shoppers. Their cubic zirconia jewelry prices generally range from $10.00 to $500.00 so it is easy to see why the affordable diamond replica jewelry collections are so popular! Whether you are a financially struggling college student or a successful, wealthy woman who enjoys a good deal, Their collections are perfect for you! Although They specialize in women's cubic zirconia jewelry, Their growing men's stainless steel and titanium collection is quite popular!
Fantasy Jewelry Box sent me Helene's Emerald Cut Sapphire Blue & Clear Eternity Ring to review.
It is a nice ring. it is really pretty. It is big enough without being too big. The only thing i don't care for is the thickness of the ring. I am not used to wearing a ring on my right hand, and it is a little thicker than a normal band. Might just take some getting used to!
Fantasy Jewelry Box has tons of beautiful jewelry! Here are a few more pieces I love:
Want to get some for yourself? Head over to Fantasy Jewelry Box!
Or, you can Win! Fantasy Jewelry Box has generously offered one of my readers a piece of their choice up to $35!
How to enter:
1. (Mandatory) Visit Fantasy Jewelry Box and tell me what you would pick, or something else you love.
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow Fantasy Jewlery Box or Me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" Fantasy Jewelry Box or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @fantasyjewelry and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to Fantasy Jewlery Box and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (3 entries)
9. Put my blog button on your site (1 entry)
10. Sign up for their newsletter. (bottom of page) (1 entry) must leave email signed up with so I can verify!
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US Residents! Must be 18 or older to win.
Giveaway will end on Sept. 5th
Disclaimer: I received a free product in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own and did not reflect the receipt of the free item.