I recently got the chance to work with Wooltopia on a review! I had only recently learned about wool dryer balls, and was really anxious to try them out! So I was super excited when Wooltopia agreed to send me some to try!
So, what are dryer balls you may ask? Well, they are balls that you put in the dryer with your clothes!
These dryer balls are all natural, unlike dryer sheets which can leave chemical residue on clothes and release chemicals into the air. They are 100% made of wool.
They save money. If you compare the cost of chemical sheets versus reusable dryer balls, the savings add up. Not to mention that the dryer balls improve air circulation which cuts down on drying time. Dryer sheets cost about 7 cents each, on average. And since electricity rates vary so widely, I cannot give a real example of how much it costs to run the dryer. A low estimate is $200 a year. Using 4-6 dryer balls in a medium load can save 25% or more, leading to a $50 savings in just a year! That easily makes up for the cost of the dryer balls!
The extra friction of the dryer balls on the laundry helps to reduce static.
And of course, the improved air circulation will make the laundry softer and fluffier!
I love the fact that I can use them on my cloth diapers too, and don't end up with the yucky reside.
I think they work great! They definitely cut down on static, and dry time, and my clothes all feel softer! I am so glad I got these, because I am definitely sold on them! And, you can even get them colored or scented! The scented ones leave your clothes with a nice light scent!
How would you like to try some? Head over to Wooltopia and buy some!
Or, you can win! Wooltopia has generously offered a set of 2 dryer balls to two lucky readers!
How to enter:
1. (Mandatory) Visit Wooltopia and tell me something else you learned or something else you like on the site.
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow Wooltopia or Me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" Wooltopia or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @_wooltopia and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to Wooltopia and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (3 entries)
9. Put my NEW blog button on your site (1 entry)
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US Residents! Must be 18 or older to win.
Giveaway will end on August 24th