Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dread

That is only one of the many words I can use to describe how I feel...

Sad, Nervous, Anxious, Emotional....

Why do I feel this way? Because I have to go back to work Monday.

And that means I have to take Jack to daycare. I am tearing up just writing this post. I want more than anything to be able to stay home with my baby.

Now, instead of being home with him all day, I get to let other people raise him for 8 hours a day. It really sucks. I never imagined it would be this hard.

I feel like my true calling in life is to be a stay at home mom, and I pray that that can happen sooner rather than later....

But as for now, I will hold back the tears, and go back to a place where I highly dislike working... but not without hope that someday soon My job will be in my own home.

1 comment:

Robin and Stephen said...

I will be praying for you and Jack on Monday!