Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ugh!

I am so sick of it!

There is one lady I work with who can't keep her freaking mouth shut. I swear if the wasn't gossiping or talking S#*% behind everyone's backs, she would die! (well, that would be nice...)
Apparently yesterday she talked crap about me all day. And of course it wasn't true. Maybe it had to do with the fact that we had a good looking young male pharmacist working (just a temporary) and she was trying to make herself look good. Cause God knows if she wasn't there the pharmacy would freakin fall apart! :-p
I can't even stand to look at her, or to be near her. It's driving me nuts working with her!
We sent out some resumes today to some places in California for Josh... Pray that he gets a really good job offer so I can get the heck away from this crazy lady!
(on a side note, I do like the other 3 girls I work with!) =)

So yeah, my day is going pretty crappy, and I still have to work 2 more hours with her (I am on my lunch, and luckily I live 5 minutes from work..) There is so much I want to say to her, but 1.) I am too nice, and 2.) she would probably get my @$$ fired, cause that's just how she is... she would make up some crazy exaggerated story...

pray for my sanity!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you (and I) get the patience we need! Work hasn't been the nicest place to be for me either... I get so frustrated with some people!

Lindsey said...

I'm sorry to hear this, but I'm praying for you!

heidi @ ggip said...

The people you work with does make a big impact in your job happiness. Good luck!