are yummy. =) I just finished one. And I'm not talking about a premade mix. I mean lime juice, run, mint leaves and sugar. Very nice. =)
Anyways, I just wanted to post some updates. Since they are random, I am just going to number them.
1. My job is going great! I got my license from the State on Monday, so the past 2 days I have been filling prescriptions, and entering prescriptions and refills, and learning even more stuff! Fun! I am really enjoying it. And I am learning a TON!
2. Our 4 favorite fish dies while we were camping. =( We didn't clean the tank before we left and the filter quit working and it got really dirty. (it really didnt look that bad when we left and we were only gone 4 days!) It sucked. We liked those fish a lot.
3. My garden is growing! I have 2 zucchini that will be ready in a couple days, about 10 tomatoes growing, and 5 bell peppers that are almost ripe. (can anyone tell me if they turn colors on the vine or after you pick them? cause they are supposed to be red and yellow and are still green even though they are pretty good sized.)
4. I have been entering giveaways like crazy all week over at Bloggy Giveaways! It is an annual blogger giveaway carnival, and there are over 900 giveaways you can enter! SO much neat stuff!
5. I decided that going off the pill sucks. I was woken up at 3am this morning to a dream that I was having massive cramps, only to wake up and realize it wasnt a dream. Hello Vicoden. I was finally able to fall back asleep with the aid of heavy duty pain killers.
6. We have decided that we are going to wait until the end of the year to start trying to have a baby. We aren't quite ready yet. (Nor do we have insurance yet.) It will give us a little more time to prepare. Though I have stopped taking the pill, and it could happen, we are trying to prevent it for now. If it happens, It was meant to be, and God will help us out. =)
Well, that is all I can think of for now. I am off to bed now. =) Have a great day!