Blog Archive

Monday, July 14, 2008

It's just life...

I haven't written a real update in a while... It's not that I have nothing to write, it's just that I have so many things floating around in my head that I don't even know what to write, or how to put it into words. But I will try.
This past weekend was a nice somewhat relaxing one. Saturday we slept in, then got up, cleaned up our bedroom, went letterboxing, and just hung out at home. Sunday we got up, went to breakfast with my Nana, went to Church (great sermon on divorce!) Then we went to best buy to look for a Wii fit, because I have been saving some money for it. No luck, but I ended up buying the Dance Dance Revolution and an extra dance pad instead. We will get the Wii Fit once the craze has died down a bit... Then we hung out at home, watched some tv, went and did another letterbox, and then watched National Treasure: Book of Secrets. We liked it, it was good!
I am starting my new job this week. This week is going to be pretty crazy... I will be working both jobs (at the airport still, and I don't know what I will be working at the pharmacy) Sarah is coming either thursday or friday night (depending on my work schedule) Thursday is Josh's Birthday, Then Clay and Tom are coming up friday night to spend the weekend with Josh.
I am a little nervous about starting this new job. I am excited, but nervous. I am always nervous starting a new job. Will I do a good job? Can I impress the people I work with? Will I get along well with the people I am working with? Will I be able to learn fast? etc. I usually have no problems, but that nervousness is still there. And I am not thrilled about the hours I will be working. I knew I would be getting a more full time job (32+ hours, compared to the 25 hrs a week now) but I will miss being off at 5. The pharmacy is open m-f 9-9 and s-s 10-6. The latest I will have to work is 8:30, which isn't bad, but Still kinda stinks. The evenings are Josh and my time together. ya know? oh well.
Then to top it off, there are family issues going on. I won't go into details or name names, but it has been a time of Frustration, hurt, & anger. Prayer in this area, for myself, but mostly Josh is greatly appreciated.
On a more fun note, I finished shopping for my Christmas in July swap. I am excited to get that sent, as well as a b-day gift for a friend. Now I just have to find time to get to the post office.
I really enjoyed the swap, and I think I am going to organize one within the next month. If you would be interested, can you let me know in the comments? Thanks!
Well, I will leave you with this video by Bo Burnham... He is hilarious! (warning: his videos aren't all that clean... this one is probably the cleanest) Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: