Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good deal of the day

So, I was supposed to start working today at CVS, but They still haven't gotten my drug test results in... bleh. So, since I was up and dressed and had nothing to do at 9am, I decided to run some errands.
First I went to Ross and Target to try and find some shirts for work. We get to wear the nice white coats, so I needed some nicer plain t-shirts that would be comfy to wear under them. I found 3 at Target in some nice bright colors for $6 each on sale. Score!
Then I went to the post office to mail My friend Sara's b-day present, and My Christmas in July Swap partners package. After that I decided to hit Savemart, because I needed to pick up a few things, and I know they mark their meat down on Tuesdays. I scored 3 1.5lb packages of ground beef for $.75 each or less! How sweet is that? So now I have an abundance of ground beef. Anyone have some good recipes to share so I can use it? =)

Anyways, hopefully they will get the drug test results in today or tommorrow morning, because I am tentatively scheduled to work 8 hours tomorrow and We can definitely use the money!

2 comments:

Nanee Plainy said...

Wow! Awesome scores today! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your drug test comes in soon...it took mine awhile and I was super ready to start working again.

stephanie said...

The one and only time I had to take a drug test for a job was when I had bronchitis, so I was on all kinds of OTC and prescriptions drugs, which I TOLD them, but still I failed it. That was awkward. I mean, it all worked out, but still. Awkward.