Blog Archive

Friday, May 2, 2008

The past two weeks...

The past two weeks have flown by. literally. I can't believe it's already Friday again. I think it is because my work schedule changed and I don't get Friday off anymore. I used to work 4 days a week and would use my fridays off to clean and catch up on housework and stuff that I now have to fit in after work and on the weekends. I miss my fridays off. But, I like the extra money. =)
Anyways, now it is friday night, and I am sitting home alone. I finished the dishes, poured a glass of wine and put on what not to wear. I love that show. Josh went with some friends to watch Iron Man, because I had no interest in seeing it.
Earlier tonight we went to Adam and Renee's for dinner. It was nice, and good. =) The dogs got their weekly playdate in, and now Stella is crashed out.
Tommorrow we are going up to my parents property to hang out with them and help with some work.
Sunday we are going snowboarding. We keep putting it off, but I swear we are going this time! They are down to 6 lifts open from 12 last weekend, so we are running out of time... and the tickets we have are only good this season!
So that is the plan for the weekend! Hope yours is a great one as well!
Until next time!

No comments: