Blog Archive

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Light The Night Walk

I recently Registered for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night Walk Taking place Sept. 30, 2008. I am participating in this event in Honor of my mom, Vicki, who beat Leukemia, and my Cousin Nikki, who is Battling it.
My Personal goal is to raise at least $200 for the society to help find a cure for Leukemia, and my team Goal is $2000.

Here is where you come in! I would love it if you would join my team and help me raise this money, and have fun at the walk with us. (Don’t worry, it isn’t a marathon or anything, just a short causal walk.) It is on Sept. 20, 2008 at the University of the Pacific in Stockton. If you would like to join my team, Click Here!

If you can’t participate, but would like to donate, any amount would be greatly appreciated! You can Click Here to go to my personal fundraising page.

Thanks to everyone, whether you decide to participate, donate, or even if you can’t right now. If you know of anyone who you think might like to participate, feel free to pass this email along!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katrina - Just wanted to thank you for joining the Blogging for Blood Cancers event and, of course, Light The Night. I work for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and write the LLS Light The Night Blog and I'm so excited that all of you have joined together to help support our cause. I never expected such a huge outcome! Thanks so much and best of luck with your fundraising. And, congratulations on your one year anniversary (a couple months late!)