Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Side Note!

Oh my gosh, last night I made the best bbq ever! haha. Ok, well not the best, but at least the best I have ever made. lol.

I got the McCormick Slow Cooker BBQ pulled pork packet. (yeah, a packet, so what?) and put a pork roast in the crockpot (the ones you get in a three pack at costco are really good for this) Then I followed the directions, and it came out super good!

It was seriously delicious! Ask Josh, he loved it!

So yeah, if you are craving good BBQ, go to the grocery store and get a packet of McCormicks! haha

2 comments:

Jared said...

Hey Katrina,

Saw that you have been making some pulled pork as well on the slow cooker Thursday. I happened to have made it as well. There are few things that I enjoy more than some good pulled pork. My recipe is below.

http://crockpotbbq.blogspot.com/2008/05/sweet-and-smokey-pulled-pork.html

Mom24 said...

I've never even seen those packets. I'll have to check that out. Thanks for posting.