Blog Archive

Saturday, March 8, 2008

A story from the road...

So, friday we got up at and left the house at 3:30am... and drove all the way to Phoenix... we made it in 12.5 hours... well, about 20 miles from Tonopah, NV when I had to pee like nobody;s business... so bad I was almost in tears. So, with no other choice, I pulled over to the side of the road, got out and squatted (apologize for the visual...) between the trailer and the jeep. I managed to go, and it felt so much better... we get back in the car, and start driving, and 1.5 miles down the road, there was a freaking rest stop! I was so pissed.....

so yeah, that was my story....

oh, and the best "that's what she said" quote....

Regarding a story they were trying to get someone to tell... "That's pretty bad if she won't even touch it drunk..." ..."That's what she said..." Yeah...

So, back on the road tommorrow for the 13 hour drive back to Carson City! Yay!

=)

No comments: