Blog Archive

Monday, March 10, 2008

Exausted and Fighting something...

So, our trip to Phoenix went well, we got there friday evening, and had dinner with Matt and Katie, and Josiah and Lauren, and Katie's Brother, Chris. We went to Carlos O'Brians. Josh got a kick out of the name...(a mexican name/restaurant, but with an Irish last name...) It was really good mexican food. =)
Then, after dinner, we went back to Matt and Katie's and watched I am Legend. It was ok... kinda sad.
Saturday we just hung out by the pool, enjoying the sun for most of the day. Got a little sunburned in the face, but luckily not too bad. Then that afternoon, we drove down to Tucson to visit Tom and Candy Massa. They were having a birthday party for Candy, so we hung out there, and had a good time, then stayed the night at their place.
Sunday morning, we left Tucson at 8:15-ish, and drove home! We lost a good hour and a half due to accidents and road construction... Stinkin I-10. :-p We stopped in San Bernadino and had lunch with Josh's friend Caleb from Hawaii. (He lives in LA now and goes to Biola) It was a quick, but nice visit... then we were back on the road, up hwy 395 to Carson City! We finally made it home around 12:30am... and we were both Exausted. I was already starting to feel a little sick... (the lovely post nasal drip thing goin on)
I woke up this morning, and my throat felt swollen, and it hurt! bleh... and I am just physically exausted and don't want to be at work. my nose is runny, my head feels stuffy, and my throat is scratchy and sore. I really hope I am not getting sick... I hate being sick. =P

No comments: