Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Frustrated!

I am so frustrated with my weight. I was so thin when I moved to Tennessee... I felt good about myself, and I could shop in normal stores and get normal clothes. After I moved I gained about 25 pounds, managed to take off about half that before the wedding, and since then have gained it all back, plus a little.

Why does it have to be so hard?!? I don't feel like I am eating super bad, and it seems like when I try to eat good, I always fail. I am sick of looking at myself in the mirror and feeling fat, not liking what I see and just plain feeling bad about myself.... I know Josh loves me no matter what, but I want to look good for him too! I want to feel good about myself again and be able to shop anywhere again.

Does anybody have any good tips? I would love to join weight watchers, but It costs money that we don't really have right now... I know I need to just get out and excercise, but that is always easier said than done, especially working 2 jobs and wanting to spend time with Josh.

Bleh... why couldn't God have just made us all the same size. That would have made life and shopping a whole lot easier.

No comments: