Blog Archive

Monday, December 3, 2007

Well, I finally decided that working two jobs is too much for me... and as a result, I was exausted, couldn't keep up with housework, and just not very fun to be around. So, yesterday, I gave my notice at Starbucks. It wasn't an easy decision, and I will miss it, but there were several factors that played into it.
On Friday, I also signed up to be a Tupperware consultant. So, any of you who want to have a tupperware party or place an order, just let me know! =)

In other news, many of you heard that we are moving into a new place. We are super excited! It is a duplex that is only about 1/2 a mile away from our place now. We will be paying about the same a month, but it is quite a bit bigger, has a yard, and 2 bdr. 2 ba. and a garage. We will be able to get a dog! yay! so we are both excited. We get our keys on the 15th. We still have this place until the 28th, so we can take our time moving and set things up as we go. That should make things easier.

That is about it... I can't wait until Christmas! Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season!

No comments: