Blog Archive

Thursday, September 20, 2007

An Update....

Wow, I haven't updated in a while. I usually just read everyone else's blogs, and let people find everything out on myspace. But I am going to try and update more on her.e Even though my life isn't very exciting, and I don't always have much to write about. haha.
So, I guess the biggest thing right now is that we are getting a new car! A friend of ours has a company car, and his company is getting him a new car, so they are going to sell the other one. It is a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee, fully loaded, 4x4, leather, cd changer, power everything, sunroof, etc. etc. They are going to sell it to us for $1000!!! It has a little over 200,000 miles on it, but they are mostly highway miles, and it has been well maintained, has newer tires and brakes, and is an awesome deal!
We have been looking for a new car, but couldn't afford to get one, even a decent used one would normally run us several thousand bucks! This definitely is a blessing from God, and at a time when we have the funds to get it! yay! We are going to get it next weekend.

Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on. I had a job interview, but never heard back from them, so obviously they didn't choose me. Oh well, I am sure something better will come along.

It is finally fall! Or at least it feels like it.... we even had snow up in the mountains last night. It just rained here, but it made for pretty scenery on my way to work this morning. I love seeing snow up in the mountains! It has been in the 60's here. Perfect weather. Cold and sunny. I love it!!!

So yeah, I guess that is all for now!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This weather sure is crazy. I too love seeing snow up in the mountains.

And that's a CRAZY AWESOME deal on that vehicle. They hold there resell value awesomely!

It was nice seeing you last weekend. ;)

Melissa said...

Where's a NEW update?????