Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

No Excuses.


Wow, It's been a long time since I last posted. I could come up with a million excuses.... but I won't. I can promise I'm going to be better, but I'm not.

This crazy thing called motherhood of two toddlers has me going crazy half the time. I absolutely love my kids, and would do anything for them, but holy moly do they drive me nuts! It is exhausting... especially being pregnant at the same time!

Jack started Preschool almost a month ago, and he is really liking it. He is a peer model at an early childhood development center that has a lot of developmentally delayed and disabled kids. He is learning so much in the 2 1/2 hours he goes there 4 days a week. Though I was really hoping he would come home tired and ready for a nap... HA! He comes home even more wired and will nap for a few days, then take a few days off. Today he was bouncing off the walls and would not sleep. He is also going through a very strong willed, defiant "no" stage too. I blame it on being 3... but it is definitely a challenge.

Ellie is growing more and more every day, developing her vocabulary and learning new things. But boy is she a firecracker! The red headed temper for sure didn't pass her by! haha. she is a tantrum thrower, hitter and recently a biter. If she doesn't get her way, watch out! She is apparently my child, because my parents say she is exactly like me as a toddler. I'm sorry, Mom and Dad... but at least I was an easy teenager! ;-) (My hopes for Ellie!)

I am now 25 weeks along in this pregnancy. Still tired a lot, but I blame it on the not sleeping wonderfully, and having to deal with Jack and Ellie more than specifically the pregnancy. =)

My brain is fried at the moment, so I will leave you with some recent pictures and the promise that it won't be another month before you hear from me again!

Looking at the bugs

My little girl loves muffins!

Just helping!

A rare moment of being nice

Thanks to the kids bowl free program, He now loves to bowl!

Awe!

Mommy and Ellie

Feeding a deer at Grandma and Grandpa's property... (remind me to tell you how I got attacked by one...) Haha






No comments: