Blog Archive

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Gud by Burts Bees Review


I was recently given the opportunity to review a newer line of products by Burts Bees, called Gud. I had never seen these products before, so I was a little surprised to see them, but I was definitely excited to try them!

The Gud products are all natural and not tested on animals. I have found that sometimes the "all natural" label means that the products don't work as well, the scent is barely there, or I just don't like how they feel. But not these ones! I LOVE these products!

They sent me the Body lotion, hand lotion, body wash and foaming hand wash. I love every one of them! The scents they have are Floral Cherrynova - cherry blossom and almond milk, Orange Petalooza - Blood orange and hyacinth, and Vanilla Flame - Vanilla and rice milk. 
The scents are all so fragrant and nice, but not too overwhelming. I can't even choose a favorite, I love them all! 
If you are looking for some good body products that are all natural, I highly recommend checking out Gud by Burts bees! 






No comments: