Blog Archive

Friday, June 8, 2012

13 Weeks pregnant!



I am 13 weeks pregnant! (well, yesterday!)

I am still having some nausea, but it is definitely better than before! Hopefully it will be completely gone within the next week or two!

Still feeling tired a lot. I know a big part of that is the two toddlers I already have, but hopefully it will get a little better soon as a finish up the first trimester.

I am still hungry all.the.time.... I feel like I am constantly eating. Or thinking about eating. My cravings have been all over too. Chinese food, ice cream, bacon and egg sandwich...

But, despite all the extra I've been craving, my weight is still the same as when I found out I was pregnant! I wasn't expecting that when I stepped on the scale yesterday. =)

We have decided we are going to find out what we are having too! We didn't find out with Jack or Ellie, and it was great, but I let Josh decide this time, and he wanted to find out. Partly for Jack's sake, because he insists that he wants a baby brother, and we want to be able to prepare him either way. That all depends on the cooperation of the baby, of course!

About Baby this week:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.




No comments: