Blog Archive

Saturday, June 16, 2012

14 weeks!


As of Thursday, I am 14 weeks pregnant! Still having some nausea, but it is starting to lessen, thank goodness!

I think I felt the baby move for the first time last night! It is my absolute favorite part of pregnancy! I can't wait to feel it more as the baby grows and gets bigger!

I have my next Doctor's appointment on Monday, so I am excited to see what they say! Maybe I can convince her to pull in the little ultrasound machine! Check again to make sure it's not twins. ;-) haha.

As stubborn as I was about not finding out what we were having with Jack or Ellie, I am really excited and impatient to find out what we are having this time... My ultrasound for that is Aug. 1st! Hopefully baby will cooperate!

BTB Event giveaways will continue Monday! Stay tuned!




No comments: