Blog Archive

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Thymes Review

I like to smell good. Don't we all? So I was really excited to get the chance to review some Products from Thymes

I was so excited to receive 2 boxes of fun goodies! I chose the kimono rose scent because I had smelled it once before, and loved it! (and it reminded me of a perfume I had when I was in high school that I absolutely loved but could never find anything similar!)


They sent me a perfume, body wash, hand soap and lotion set and a room spray. I have to say, I love them all! My favorite though is the body wash! Most nice bodywashes that you get because you like the scent don't leave any scent when you get out of the shower, but this one does! After you get out, you can smell a slight scent that is just enough, and not overpowering! The perfume is nice too, and not too overpowering. But you only need one spray for a nice light scent, which means it will last a long time! The room spray smells nice, but I don't notice it when I come back into the room after a little while, which is kind of a bummer, but it smells nice after you spray it! I would definitely be interested in trying the candle though!

Overall, I am very happy with the quality of the products I received from Thymes, and I would recommend them to anyone!





No comments: