Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday 3/28/12

So I've had a bad couple weeks... it started with Josh and I going on a mini vacation for a couple nights... then we had ellie's birthday party at my parents, I tried to get back on track the rest of the week and just couldn't, then we had ellie's party here... then I was just having a hard time with all the junk left over and the lack of healthy food in the house.

Last time I weighed (2 weeks ago) I was at 225, then after our weekend away I was at 230 (ouch!) Then I got back down to 227, and stayed there for the next week... and this morning I think I was at 226. So, luckily I am only 1 pound up from my lowest, which is pretty surprising actually.

I went grocery shopping today and stocked up on fruits and veggies and I am back on track today! Hopefully I will have some better posts in the future!


No comments: