Blog Archive

Friday, January 20, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday 1/18/12 (on Friday...)

I know I am late, but when I weighed in wednesday I didn't like what the scale said, and I knew it was because I was PMS-ing... So I waited until yesterday to do my weigh in, then forgot to write my post!

So, here are my Stats: (starting date: 1/9/12)

Starting Weight: 243
Last week's weight: 240
This week's Weight: 235

Total weight loss: 8 pounds!!! In a week and a half!!!

I am so proud of myself for sticking with this diet this long... I usually cheat and blow it within a day or two of starting, but not this time... I will do a separate post of what diet I am following, so stay tuned if you are interested!

How is your weight loss going this week? =)



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is fantastic!!! Good job!

:):):)
~Rebecca