Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday 1/11/12

I know, it's a little late, but better late than never, right?

So, I have been on the paleo diet 3 days now (though I kinda watched what I ate for a week or so before) and aside from the headache I think is due to the sugar withdrawl, I am feeling pretty good!

Starting Weight: 243
Last week's weight: 243
This week's weight: 240

Total weight loss: 3 pounds!

So exciting! I usually fluctuate between 240 and 245, so getting under 240 will be exciting for me!

And because I didn't last week, I am going to post a before picture.... (against my better judgement...)






1 comment:

SunEGrl Loves To Shop said...

This is awesome that you have made the choice to lose the weight. We are so happy to have you in our group. Thanks for posting your loss. Have a great week!!