Blog Archive

Thursday, January 26, 2012

10 Months old!

I can't believe my baby girl turned 10 months old yesterday! She is growing up so fast, and I swear she changes every time I look at her.

She weighs about 20 pounds, and is in 6-9 month clothes, and some 12 month clothes. She wears a size 3 shoe (big foot baby girl!)

She knows the signs for "more" and "all done" (and says all done) She babbles all the time, but hasn't said mama yet. She has said dada, but not towards Josh.

She has taken a couple steps in the past two days! She also can stand up by herself from the floor. She is so close to walking! It is exciting and scary at the same time!


She is not a cuddler... she doesn't really like to be sitting still. She is always on the move and always into things.

She has been eating more and more foods! I made butternut squash fries last night and she devoured them! (and finished them off for lunch!) She has had chicken and pork, though wasn't a huge fan, blueberries and apples. (plus some other things I can't think of right now) =)


She still isn't sleeping through the night. We got pretty close for a while, then she cut some teeth and got a cold, and we are back to 1-2 times a night. hopefully we can get back to the 1 time, and sleeping for like 9-10 hours.

Speaking of teeth, she has her two bottom teeth, and one of her top canines (I think the other one is coming too..) How weird is that? She is cutting her canines before her middle teeth!

Anyways, it is so much fun watching her learn and grow! She is playing by herself more and more, and I love watching her. She is already so smart, and I am pretty sure we have another smart one on our hands!

Grandma and Grandpa took Big brother out for ice cream, and of course Ellie had to have a taste!





No comments: