"At MyBabyClothes.com we strive to bring you the most fashion forward and unique baby clothes on the web, all at a Guaranteed Lowest Price!
Our team searches to find the cutest, most comfortable, and highest quality clothes and accessories available. Our goal is to offer these unique and trendy boutique style clothes at affordable prices."
My Baby Clothes has some adorable baby clothes! They have everything from Tutus to Dresses to personalized clothes to Baby headbands and hats! It was so hard for me to pick what I wanted to review! I finally settled on The Bonnie Jean White Butterfly Dress.
The dress came in the mail the other day, and it is even nicer than I expected! It is really nice quality, nice material and is even lined! The butterflies are appliqued and embroidered and really pop against the white fabric. And it looks adorable on Ellie! I ordered a size up, so it is a little big, but still cute as heck!
They were so great to work with too! Answered emails quickly, and ordered the dress quickly. It arrived within a couple days! I would definitely work with them again!
My Baby Clothes has also given me the opportunity to give one of you a $25 gift certificate to their store!
Here's how to enter:
1. (Mandatory) Go to My Baby Clothes and tell me what you would spend the gift certificate on!
2. Follow my blog (1 entry)
3. Follow My Baby clothes (2 entries!) or Me on Twitter (1 entry)
4. Subscribe to the My Baby Clothes Newsletter (1 entry)
5. "Like" My Baby Clothes and/or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @mybabyclothes and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to My Baby Clothes and this post. (2 entries)
9. Put my blog button on your site (1 entry)
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
U.S. Residents only. Must be 18 or older to win. Giveaway will end on July 15th.