Blog Archive

Saturday, April 9, 2011

...

Being a mom of 2 is hard work! Between trying to heal, chasing around a 20 month old, taking care of a 2 week old who doesn't like to be put down, and trying to keep the house clean and the family fed, my poor bog has suffered.

I apologize to the winners who haven't yet received their goodies. I will try and get them out early this week...

I will also try and get some posts written soon... I have some written in my head, they just haven't made it on the computer yet!

so, thanks for hanging around! I hope to be back in full force soon!




1 comment:

Shonda said...

I'm about ready to have #2 and I have a 28 month old. I'm scared because I know it's not going to be easy. Everyone has said #2 is easier, but I think they are just talking about knowing what to do, not juggling two kids!