Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2011

37 weeks

well, technically I am 37 1/2 weeks along... I can't believe it is so close! And yet, I feel like I am finally ready for this baby to come. (other than the fact that I have nothing unpacked or set up for it!) I still need to pull out newborn clothes and wash them, set up the co sleeper and the swing, and pack the hospital bag. I have been having contractions for probably the past month, but at my appointment on Thursday I had made no progress. I know it's still a little early, but she at least said my cervix was a little soft. Hopefully the contractions yesterday and today are doing something and when I go back thursday I will have made some progress. With a VBAC they don't like to let you go past your due date, and I don't want to have to fight it. =)

Weight Gain/Loss: ugh, I think I am at 20 pounds... (I only gained 15 with Jack)
Maternity Cloths? duh
Gender: It's a surprise!
What I Miss: sleep, being comfortable
Weekly Wisdom: nothing I can think of
Milestones: 2 1/2 more weeks, could be less!
Sleep? what sleep? Lately I have had a lot of pain in my wrists that wakes me up (pregnancy induced carpal tunnel?)
Energy?: not much
Excercise?: not much other than the move and chasing Jack around. He seems to be into everything lately
Movement?: A lot!
Food cravings?: nothing really lately
What I'm looking forward to: having this baby, of course! My Birthday is tomorrow!
Preparations:? almost none.... hehe
Best Moment this week:? Having a bunch of good friends over on Saturday night. =)

1 comment:

Bekah said...

aw happy birthday!!

my doctor was willing to let me go past my due date (although i didn't need to). she's willing to let me go 2 weeks passed, with monitoring like every other day. what reasons did your dr say she doesn't like you to?