Our sensibility is proudly distinct, in contrast to the overwhelming homogenization and conservatism that characterize committee-created corporate product. We believe that many people are intelligent enough to appreciate wit, wordplay, and conceptual thinking, so we strive not to dumb down as we create."
As I was Browsing Knock Knock's Website, I found so many things I would love to have!
Like this Blah Blah Blah Sticky:
Or this What to Pack pad... because I am always forgetting something when we go somewhere!
I know my hubby would like this Rate that Beer pad:
It took me a while to decide which one I wanted to get, but I finally decided on the What to Eat Pad.
I figured this one would get a lot of use, and I have really been wanting to do more meal planning lately. This pad is the perfect tool! It has a spot for every day of the week dinners, as well as room to add in breakfast and lunch ideas. I really like it!
Knock Knock has so many fun and unique paper and stationery products, as well as other fun things. If you are looking for a great gift for a friend or coworker, and want something different, this is definitely a site to check out!
Knock Knock also graciously sent me an extra What to Eat pad to give to one of you!
How to Enter:
1.(Mandatory) Head over to Knock Knock and tell me another product you love besides the ones I mentioned!
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow Knock Knock or Me on Twitter (1 entry each)
5. "Like" Knock Knock and/or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention @knockknock and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to knock knock and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (2 entries)
9. Put my blog button on your site (1 entry)
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
U.S. Residents only. Must be 18 or older to win. Giveaway will end on Feb 25th.