About The Boy's Store:
"We are proud to be one of the very few online shopping destinations exclusively for BOYS. Our goal is to provide you with fabulous, functional boy's clothing and accessories, PLUS make your shopping experience simple and easy. Our store is designed to bring you more boy's clothing options for great style, from traditional sportswear to the trendiest gear, in a wide range of sizes"
They have so many cute outfits! It was so hard for me to choose one! I finally decided on the Striped Cardigan 3 piece set by Minibasix.
It is a nice little outfit. Feels like good quality, and the size seems pretty true. I got the 24 months because my son is in 18 month clothes right now, and it is a little too big on him, but will probably fit him soon!
The Boy's Store was great to work with as well, and I would recommend them if you are looking for clothes for your little guy!
Suzanne at The Boy's Store has also generously offered a $25 gift certificate to her store for one of my lucky readers!
How to Enter:
1.(Mandatory) Head over to The Boy's Store and tell me what you would spend your gift card on if you won!
2. Subscribe to The Boy's Store Newsletter (leave email used to subscribe, I will verify!)
3. Follow my blog or The Boy's Store Blog (1 entry each)
4. Follow Me on Twitter (1 entry)
5. "Like" The Boy's Store and/or My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry each)
6. Subscribe via email to my blog (on right sidebar. Must be verified!) (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to mention The Boy's Store and @katrinawelch (1 entry)
8. Blog about this giveaway. Make sure to link to The Boy's Store and this post. (valid for blogs with at least 25 followers, thanks!) (2 entries)
9. Put my blog button on your site (1 entry)
I will verify all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
U.S. Residents only. Must be 18 or older to win. Giveaway will end on Feb 25th.