Smilebooks recently gave me the opportunity to review one of their photobooks! I was really excited, because I have been wanting to get a photobook of Jack's first year, but we just haven't had the extra money to spend on one.
Because quality matters.
* Over 3.6 million photo books printed in 2009
* Unmatched printing and binding quality
* Internationally award-winning photo book software
* Over 1000 photo book combinations to choose from
* Nearly 50 years experience in preserving memories
* Exclusive designer service - we design the book for you
* Best photo book values - prices starting at $9.95
Smilebooks has their own software that you download, and it leads you through the whole book making process. It was relatively easy to use too. =)
When I got the book in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised as well. It was good quality, the photos were all accurate to the colors, and it looked really well made.
Want to get one for yourself? Head over to www.smilebooks.com! You even get a free book just for signing up! There is a link right on the home page, and all you have to do is pay shipping. Not too bad!