When I found out we were expecting another baby, I knew I wanted to get Jack a fun "Big Brother" shirt. As I was looking, I came across the Happy to Bee shop, and just loved her stuff!
Happy To Bee is a store that helps you create one of a kind, personalized gifts for the loved ones in your life. Their whimsical KIDS have unique personalities that celebrate the wonderful people & special occasions in your life. Their line of products includes individualized shirts and tote bags that They create for events such as: Birthdays, New Babies, Big, Little, Middle and Baby Brother and Sisters, Adoptions, Holidays, Scouting, 1st Day of School, Reunions, Disney Vacations and Just Because You Love your family and friends.
I got Jack the "I'm gonna be a super big brother" shirt, and it is adorable! She personalizes everything for you. The names, letters, hair and eye colors, etc. It came out super cute!
I can't wait for him to be able to wear it at the hospital when his little sister or brother is born!
Want to get something for you or the little person in your life? Head over to Happy to Bee and check out all the great things she has!
Or, you can win! Mary has offered a free Shirt or Tote Bag from either her Etsy store or her web site!
How to enter:
1. (mandatory) Go to Happy to Bee and tell me something else she sells that you love.
2. Subscribe to my blog via email - on right sidebar, must be verified. Make sure you leave the email you subscribed with! (2 entries)
3. "Like" My Life as a Married Girl on Facebook (1 entry)
4. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Follow my blog (1 entry)
6. Put my blog button on your site (1 entry)
7. Blog about the giveaway (2 entries)
8. Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include Happy to Bee and @katrinawelch. (1 entry)
I will check all entries, and non valid entries will be deleted! Good Luck!
Giveaway is open to US residents over the age of 18.
Giveaway will end on Oct 2nd.
Happy to Be provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.