Blog Archive

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weekly weigh in



I thought I would have gained this week. I didn't eat all that great, we went camping at my parent's property this past weekend, and there was all kinds of good stuff to eat. But, I didn't do so bad!

Last week's weight: 240

This week:

I lost a pound! I know that when I was pregnant with Jack I lost a little in the beginning too. Hopefully it will continue. My goal is to not gain anything with this pregnancy. (Which at my weight, is healthy) I only gained 15 lbs with Jack, and I was at about the same weight, so it is possible!

How did you do this week?



5 comments:

Angie said...

Way to go!! With my first child, I was walking everyday for the last 6 months of my pregnancy. Only gained 12 pounds, and before I got pregnant I weighed 180, so I knew gaining only 12 wasn't to bad. But the best part was after he was born, I got on the scales when I got home from the hospital and I was back at 180! Keep up the good work, I'm cheering for you!!

Jenn said...

You lost and your pregnant thats still good. Congrats on your pregnancy & loss!!

daniii♥ said...

woohoo!! Great job!!! Keep up the good work! :)

Lindsey said...

Nice job!!

Melissa said...

I am sorry. I didn't know this was a weight loss link. I need to do this too. This is such a great idea and all of you are doing so great!