Blog Archive

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Weekly Weigh In: Week 5


Are we seriously already 5 weeks into this thing? geez!

I wasn't sure about this week with the holiday weekend, but I tried to balance what I was eating a little more than usual, and exercise a little more (just walking, but it's better than nothing!) And I think it paid off!

Here is last week's picture, at about 240:


And this week's:

at about 238! yay! I managed to lose a pound and a half or two! =) Yay me!

STARTING WEIGHT: 243
LAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 240
CURRENT WEIGHT: 238
TOTAL LOSS/GAIN FROM LAST WEEK: ~2 lbs
GOAL BY AUGUST 1: 230

How did you do this week? =)



7 comments:

Rachel said...

Whoo Hooo, good for you!

mommy2luke2008 said...

That is great!! It's a wonderful feeling to get through a holiday with a maintain, let alone a loss! Great job!!

daniii♥ said...

Congratulations!! You're doing great!!

Julie said...

YEAH!!! for you, that is terrific. Keep it up girl and you'll make your goal. I am proud of you, that is wonderful.
Can't wait to see what next week brings for you.
Take care and God Bless!!!!

Karrie said...

Yay, WTG!

lindsey said...

Great job!!!!!!!!

Marvelous Mommy said...

Awesome job!! I needed some good inspiration this week! ;-)

Thanks for linking up today!